Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I've Officially Lost It

So yeah... I'm helping out this other group.  The next three weeks I will be in some theater every day.  I'm only on day 3, and I'm already wiped out.  It doesn't help that I started off poorly - Monday night at the Designers Meeting I probably drank a pitcher of iced tea, then when I got home I took my morning meds instead of my evening meds.  Between the caffeine in the tea and the stimulants in my morning meds, I didn't sleep well.  Yesterday I ran errands at lunch, was at the theater in the evening...  Never did get my nap, and I didn't really eat.  Breakfast: Hot choco.  Lunch: Banana.  Dinner: McD's #2 w/Coke.  Before bed: a scoop of Brownie Batter ice cream.  Yeah, that's healthy... I am so wiped out right now, and it's only 815a.  I've had a headache for the last two days, so this morning we're starting off with an Excedrin breakfast.  Wahoo!

All that aside, the shows are going to be great.  I'm going to survive the next three weeks without breaking a car, losing my day job, or severely destroying my health, demmit!  I miss Mr. Blondie and the kitty babies greatly, but I'll make it up to them.

Wanna see some good community theater?  Drop me a line.  I'll hook you up.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment