Friday, May 21, 2010

Gone Fishin' With Da Boyz

Mr Blondie, three of his four kids (all boys), my daddy, and me are going fishing.  The second youngest of the boys leaves for Parris Island on June 1, and we thought this would be a good way to get everyone together for something special before he leaves.  The oldest has to work the Brad Paisley concert at Nissan Pavilion (I refuse to call it Jiffy Lube Live.  That's just stupid.) and couldn't get out of it.  So we chartered a fishing boat and are going fishing.  We get on the boat at 6a and will be out until 2ish.  I'll have plenty of sunscreen!

Mr Blondie's little sister is also in town.  Her husband just got back from Iraq and they have a new baby, so we're going to see them on Sat eve & Sunday.  The boat and the 'Rent's place is 130 miles apart, and we live in the middle.  If I'm not on a boat, I'll be driving.  Whee!  I know I'm going to need a nap at some point, just not sure when I'm gonna get it.

Regardless of whether I get a nap or not, we're going to have a great time.  As long as I don't have to touch a fish...

No comments:

Post a Comment