Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What Was I Thinking?

Is it nap time yet?

The show I'm in tech for right now is looking very good.  It's not there yet, but I should be able to wrap it up tonight.  Well, I don't have an option... Today is the last day I can be there.  A handful of things got resolved last night, so it shouldn't be difficult.  I just wish I could snap my fingers to make it happen, rather than putting out the effort.

I really can't whine about it either.  The production staff for this show is being run ragged.  I'm betting the producer will have a bazooka on her shoulder tonight.  She'll use it too.

As I'm sitting here trying to describe what the last few days have been like, I struggle putting it into words.  I must be tired.  I never have this problem.

Oh, here's a funny...  A buddy of mine put this as his FB status: 'Dolphins are just gay sharks.'  To which my response was, 'If dolphins are gay sharks, what are gay Jets?  Is the mambo at the gym more glittery?'  His only response, 'Oh Blondie... (sigh)'  LOL!

Okay yeah... sleep is in order.  After work, after tech tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment